my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, February 12, 2009

#2

I picked the name nifty 23 things because I already have a blog called nifty crocheter and it went right along the lines of what I already have in my blogs.
It was easy creating the blog, because I already have a blog and so all I had to do was create a second blog with help from blogger and it was done.
My avatar reflects who I am inside and out. I am a very outdoorsy person and that is why I chose to be in the woods and it is dressed about the same way I dress on a day to day basis.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your Avatar! You are right that it really does reflect your personality. I am wanting to learn how to crochet so I will look for your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your avatar does resemble you! Maybe one day I can learn to crochet too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your avatar actually looks somewhat like you! I like!

    ReplyDelete