my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

#18

Why is it important that educators know how social networking works? So that one can keep up with the students, but also because bullying goes further than the classroom. People bully on these sites. What new insights did you gain about these popular sites? I have had both Myspace and Facebook for years and really didn't learn much, I actually only use them to stay in touch with international friends. What did you like or dislike about each of the sites you explored? Too many applications, to much to weed through to get to what you want. Also there are too many commercials that I would consider inappropriate for younger children.Which site had the most useful features? Neither.Can you see a classroom or school application for any of these sites? Honestly not really, I would like to see them banned from schools. They seem to distract students.

myspace.com/beccahacom

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I really like what you have done with your blog. It really does look nifty. It gives me ideas for how to dress mine up and make it look nice.

    ReplyDelete