my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good BYe

* What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? the picture websites were the most fun for me

* How has this program affected your lifelong learning goals I learned about sites I didn't knew exited and became more familiar with the we in general.

* Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? not really.

* What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
find sites where one doesn't have to create an account.

* How will what you have learned influence your practice as a teacher? I will probably use a lot of this in the classroom.

* How do you plan to keep up with new developments in web 2.0? Recommend a way that you have found to be useful. I like to randomly google or stumble because you always find new interesting programs that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment