my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, March 16, 2009

#11

Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use? The method that I thought easiest was just to use the search/browse tool that is offered by Google reader. I typed in the titles of the blogs I wanted and was able to easily subscribe to them.
Which Search tool was the easiest for you? Google's search and browse tool was the easiest for me.
Which was more confusing? Syndic8.com was confusing because I just wasn't able to find anything.
What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? I found various feeds relating to either German or teaching or even raising children multilingual but I didn't really fin anything that would be helpful for teaching German. But I might just need to wander. I also searched fro croceht blogs since I am always looking for new patterns.
Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? The funniest blog I found is monster crochet and here the author creates some pretty gruesome and cute patterns. The other one that was pretty funny or unusual is about a woman who is American but wishes to be fluent in German.
What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds? other ways to subscribe to blogs is to just subscribe on the blog itself or using the follow button in blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment