my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, March 16, 2009

#13

I decided that the way I would post this blog post for thing # 13 would be through typing it up in Zoho. It looks to me that it is just as easy to use a word and that it might be an alternative option for people who do not have a computer at home. They would be able to use the writer and other aspects of Zoho to do their assignments.

I can change fonts. make them Bold or in Italics or even Underline them. I can strike through words.

I can also change colors such as green or go back to black i can also change background colors and thus make the whole document more interesting.

I can even insert images and tables









and many other things.

1 comment:

  1. It did have a lot of features similar to Word. I did find though that I had difficulty finding an insert textbox feature, and the formatting options for inserted photos was very limited, but I really like the way your post displayed the features that it does have, and it would be a great tool to use especially for schools that cannot afford to get new versions of word processing software installed on their computers

    ReplyDelete