my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, March 12, 2009

#7

This is one of the images I sent to the Flickr group and it is a picture of my dog and here mini me that I crocheted of her. I have been using Flickr for a while now so this was not really a new experience to me however I love using flickr, because i can use html codes of my pictures and post them on one of the sites that I am a member of. Will you use Flickr for classroom, library or personal photos, or in some other way? most likely yes. How? I will use it to show pictures of Germany, maybe even create a group for my students where they can find pictures that will be usefull for assignment. Have you ever used another photo hosting service besides Flickr?no How do you feel about having your photos in a public place (note that you can mark your photos private too) -- any concerns? I am not too worried about it since I can control which pictures I upload to the internet and if I am making the public or private.

No comments:

Post a Comment