my avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, March 16, 2009

#10

  • What do you like about RSS and newsreaders? I like that I can put all the blogs that I check everyday in one place and then I can just read through the newest posts instead of having to go back and surf around until I have found the site that I want to check.
  • How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? I could make a public reader for my students with blogs that are interesting to them and relevant to the topic that they are studying. In my personal life this will just help me keep my blogs in order so that I can enjoy reading them easily rather than hunting for them.
  • How can teachers use RSS or take advantage of this new technology? Teachers could set up a public blog reader for their students. Depending on the class or the subject they could have the students create their own blog reader and have them follow blogs that are content related to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment